Monday, April 19, 2010

19/4

OMG..
i don no wat happen to me today..
i din sleep for the whole day leh
@.@
first i msg von sah gua until 1am..
den she no credit le..
i mah call her up and chat for 4minutes lo..
at last wish her good nite..
den i start rolling on my bed
my muscle is very tired and its aching..
but my mind..
i don no just cant sleep..
*roll roll roll*
until 3.30am..
beh tahan adi..
when downstairs wanted to get a drink..
== saw my sis lying on the sofa watching HBO
wat the hell she doing la ==
isnt she suppose to be sleeping..
nvm don care her lo..
after finish my drink when bak to my room..
start lsitening to song lalalalalaalalalalalalala~~~
until 5am..
guess wat i did at that time?
i when n bath hahahahaha..
super crazy rite??
i don think no1 will do dat..
so spend my time in the bath room for bout 30minutes xDD
den around 5.45 when down to make my own breakfast
when and open my fridge
O.O i saw leftover PIZZA!!!
wah, wanted to heat it and eat it as breakfast..
but *think properly*
better not...
sked fat ><
so just had some cakes and a cup of soya bean..
den watching tv until 6.30 den leave my house..
and go to skul...

in skul..
well ntg much la..
oh yeah,usually my hair style is mohawk..
but today i change it to some normal type..
just wan to get some dimerit mark for the teacher..
she say dats me and my friend are in the critical condition..
which i don think so..
i oni got 48 marks la ==
so in class..
always done the same things..
over and over again xD

tuition dat time..
was at smc wif friend yum cha first..
suddenly saw bianca walking to tuition..
O.O *nose bleeding*
today she wear til sooo hot O.O
@.@ *faint* hahaha..

after tuition when to skul to
find my sah gua
hugged her <3>
den pei her and keng gai wif her friend xD
-dats all-

No comments:

Post a Comment