Friday, April 23, 2010

23/4

today skul was normal oni la..
only thing dat is special is dat..
after recess dat 3 period..
me and my friend did some stupid things la..
i was sitting on my place..
den starring outside the window..
thinking~~
den suddenly my friend "pinch" me ==
i look at him..den i pinch him bak..
den yao tell me dat he actually din pinch me..
alex BITE me ==
WTF!!!!!! den the whole 3 period..
me , mun yao and alex..
are playing biting each other hahaha so damn lame la..
den during Bm period..
i got do teacher work..she she still write my name on the stupid book ==
i dulan and shouted "WAT THE FUCK!!! "
she din care at all..
don care la sakai ppl mmg lidat..
den after skul..
walk out wif ccy n jw..
saw von n candy standing at the gate..
i talk to her for awhile..
trying to apologize to her bout yesterday thing..
don no she reli 4gv me anot..
den i hugged her..
later den me, yt ,keli and xue yee when to floric there..
den von come in for awhile den she left le..
i mah follow her lo..
at last i ask her to pei me go sumwhere to buy my sis birthday present..
den after that me,von and candy mah walk together go bak to SMC lo..
sitted there keng gai~....bla bla bla..
den around 2pm send her in to the skul den i oni go bak..

tuition..errr...din listen to teacher at all..
at there playing wif my friend phone for 2 hour XD haha
coz i reli don understand at all
after tuition
when down and talk to stephanie..
she was reli vry down i don no y..
try to cheer her up..
but she keep on ignoring me..
den 6.40 i when to skul and return candy her phone..
den hug von..

at nite..
when out celebrate my sis birthday..
when to some normal restoran to eat
den when to coffee bean for supper..
the ice cream was reli nice..

and oh yeah i broke up wif her adi..
coz we don understand each other..
very complicated..so just be friend la..

-dats all-

No comments:

Post a Comment