Sunday, April 25, 2010

25/4

wah today soooo pek chik la..
morning wake up adi start texting mian..
coz oni can chat wif her on weekend xD
when for my training as usual..
after training..
dad called me,ask me go to eat myself..==
so i spend my time wif my sifu and some friends..
coz he still hv class later..
we when for lunch together..
den go bak to our training room..
sitted on the chair and Zzz..Zzz for awhile..
den join in the training wif my friend on 2pm..
early training my uniform adi wet so i keep it..
den now wearing the only t-shirt i hv..
train until the whole shirt wet..
OMG!!! wat im gonna wear later??
after training..
quickly take it off and put under the sun to let it dry..
bout half an hour later..
i bring my shirt to the toilet..used the hair dryer and start blowing it..
*blow blow blow*
at least not so wet adi la..but it smells ==
wear it bak..
den go in mom cars..
when to damansara farmasi to buy some medicine for my grandfather which is still in hospital..
while waiting i was texting some friend..suddenly diana msg me O.O wow haha
cool xD, walk around the farmasi..bored
after they bought wat they want..
den when bak to the hospital but i ask my dad to drop me ba at club coz is nearby oni..
when and visit my sir..
he is still teaching his last class..
after that i when to the restoran and eat..
damn bored..
so i keep on order and order haha xDD
after dat dad came..
oh yes!!! finally can go home adi..

-dats all-
tired, lazy to type more stuff
psps

No comments:

Post a Comment